FW: SEEDS Farm & Laughing Loon Farm "Spring Celebration"!

1 view

Kathy Zeman

May 4, 2012, 7:16:34 AM5/4/12
to Kathy Zeman

Spread the word!  This Saturday, May 5, SEEDS Farm & Laughing Loon Farm will be hosting a "Spring Celebration" from 1-5.  There will be
  • Music
  • Kid's Activities in the "Children's Garden"
  • A self-guided tour
  • An official tour of the farm at 2 pm
  • Food catered by Bon Appetit featuring SEEDS Farm & Laughing Loon Farm's produce
  • A thesis presentation by Siri SImmons, Univ of MN senior, about "Unifying our Local Food System" with discussion to follow at 3 pm
  • An "All About Bees" session with our beekeeper, Adam Severson, at 4 pm
  • Oh, and did I mention, good people?!
I've attached 2 posters, one is about the "Spring Celebration" & the other is from Siri Simmons about her thesis presentation.

Thanks & hope to see you there:)
Monica
SEEDS Farm Manager

--