Tango Workshops with Tango Conca Friday September 7 to Monday September 10 2018

1 view

Northern Tango

Aug 8, 2018, 9:23:47 PM8/8/18
to Northern Tango, Darwin Australia
Learn to dance Argentine Tango with Fabian y Karina Conca of Tango Conca Sydney.  Long time Tango Professionals, they have mastered their art through a decades long career and a family legacy.  They have a natural and authentic style of teaching and dancing. Their workshops are informative, fun, and interactive.  All levels of dancer are catered for.

New dancers are encouraged to come along to Practica in the weeks leading up to the workshops - Sundays 4:30pm to 6:30pm at 13/1 Caryota Crt Coconut Grove - Context and some prior knowledge will greatly help the learning experience.

The first workshop will set a good foundation of technique that will benefit dancers in the subsequent workshops. Dancers are encouraged to come along to this important workshop and stay for the social dancing and performance afterwards.

See attached flyer for full details.

The Northern Tango social group is a group of people who love to dance Tango, we love the journey of learning Tango, we love to share our experience and knowledge, we like to foster a welcoming atmosphere and encourage collaboration, social learning and practice.  The group exists through passionate volunteers who facilitate opportunities to dance Tango in Darwin.
Fabian and Karina Sept 2018.pdf