Re: Seminar Venue Choices

1 view

Pham Xuan Hoan

Mar 23, 2014, 11:43:02 PM3/23/14
to Dang Tan Huong, northernaustra...@googlegroups.com
Dear Huong,

Thank you for your updates! It would be great if we could engage new returnees and Endeavour alumni to this event. Core members are checking a number of venue options and costs. Once the best option is identified, we will inform you of our choice for doing service contracts.

Best,
Hoan

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 9:48 AM, Dang Tan Huong <Huong...@australiaawardsvietnam.org> wrote:

Dear Hoan and everyone

Thank you for keeping us updated of the progress.

On Friday afternoon and Saturday I was to attend three Reintegration workshops organized for Australia Awards new returnees and could not came to the Core Group meeting.

I understand that Thao our former Alumni Manager joined the meeting, thank you Thao.

It is so great that everyone came up with so many great ideas.

Good news is that at the Reintegration workshops, I met with very interested new returnees whom are newly returned from Australia.

They were informed of the upcoming branding seminar for April.

They showed great interests and would like very much to join the event.

Please be informed that from this year there will be Endeavour alumni to be invited to alumni activities.

I already foresee Mr. Duc Son will have highly interested audience!

As you would like to consider the seminar to be in the West Lake area, please inform us your choices, preferably several options, so that we can start working with the venue providers.

Thank you and regards

Huong