The new light

pwinsl...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2014, 8:59:24 PM12/29/14
to northamp...@googlegroups.com
Was there a traffic study completed prior to the new lights installation? The traffic on Damon rd. since it has gone in has been severe. I drove through the industrial park on my way home this afternoon because it was backed up to the bike path.

I understand that there is a need for increased traffic safety around high speed tracks, but to sacrifice reasonable commute times for trains that run twice daily seems like a poor trade off.

Is there a way to adjust the timing of the lights to allow for more through traffic at the intersection to alleviate some of this?

-Peter