Fwd: Public Shade Tree Commission

Maureen T. Carney

Dec 10, 2014, 3:02:38 PM12/10/14
to Ward One Association
Dear neighbors,
This comes to me today from the Mayor's office. Please reply to the office directly, or use the application if you have an interest in the Public Shade Tree Commission. Sincerely,
Maureen Carney

Dec 10, 2014, 4:59:26 PM12/10/14
to northamp...@googlegroups.com

Hi Maureen,

I actually sent an application today as I am a Master Gardener and have lots of experience with trees.

Regards,

Julie

Julie S. Abramson, MSW, Ph.D.

126 Cooke Ave.