Community Solar in Northampton

Kim Selznick

Jun 17, 2014, 12:35:26 PM6/17/14
to northamp...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone. I wanted to inform this group about a community solar project that is coming to Northampton. This is a great opportunity for people who are not able to install solar panels on their roofs to benefit from using locally produced solar energy. Not only will you be helping to decrease the wards collective carbon footprint, but you would also save money on your energy bill as well as be able to lock in a fixed rate to protect against future energy price spikes. For more information and to see if this is the right project for you, sign onto communityenergyinc.com for a free quote or call or email me at 707-499-2605 or kimberly...@communityenergyinc.com

Be well

Kimberly Selznick
Williams St.
Northampton, MA 01060