Close of space

Stephen Bridges

Oct 20, 2014, 8:01:31 AM10/20/14
to Northackton
Hi all,

I'm going to stop running the Northackton group from January next year - I don't have enough time to devote to it, and we never succeeded in gaining a critical mass of people to self-sustain interest.  We'll continue the fortnightly meetings into December, and then meet in January to start clearing our cabinet of stuff.  Big things, like the station clock, if unclaimed will be taken to the dump.  Smaller things, if nobody wants them, will go to other spaces or charities.  Let me know on here or privately if there's something you want.

The laser cutter will initially be installed in my garage.  Those who contributed to purchasing it can also borrow it.

I hope people enjoyed attending in the last four and half years.

Widget.

Jonty Wareing

Nov 18, 2014, 8:29:37 PM11/18/14
to north...@googlegroups.com
Tremendously sad to hear this!

The giant cardboard spider is still my all-time favourite Newcastle Maker Faire project. Never forget.

--jonty