Monday meet

Stephen Bridges

May 11, 2014, 3:42:07 PM5/11/14
to Northackton

I can't make it but Mat has the mystery box that Tim posted to me last week, and  you can all have a rummage in the contents tomorrow. Assuming Mat's still going...

Widget.

Mat Burnham

May 11, 2014, 3:45:28 PM5/11/14
to north...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I was just about to post (great minds think alike):

I'll be opening the space from around about 7pm tomorrow night. We've got a treasure trove of toys from Farnell to explore.

Reminder for full NSME members: subscriptions are due by the end of the month - see detail in John's email which you should have received last week.

Mat

On Sun, May 11, 2014 at 8:42 PM, Stephen Bridges <stephen...@gmail.com> wrote:

I can't make it but Mat has the mystery box that Tim posted to me last week, and  you can all have a rummage in the contents tomorrow. Assuming Mat's still going...

Widget.

Adrian Godwin

May 12, 2014, 1:45:07 AM5/12/14
to northackton