Fwd: [london-hack-space] sugru build night 2014 with Instructables - sign up your space now

Mat Burnham

Jul 29, 2014, 4:33:25 PM7/29/14
to north...@googlegroups.com
Anyone interested in this as a project night for September?

Jul 30, 2014, 4:25:44 PM7/30/14
to Northackton
I wish there was a filter for sugru hacks to remove the ones of "I fixed something by putting sugru over the break" and "I added a custom grip to X".  That removes about 3/4 of them and I normally can't be bothered to look through the rest by that point.

Saying that if it's early in September I will probably be around if you want to sign us up.  Later in September I might be away.

Mat Burnham

Jul 30, 2014, 6:38:56 PM7/30/14
to north...@googlegroups.com
Well, I've put a form in. But they say to expect a message by July 28 asking for shipping info and I need to reply to that by 30 July. Not looking good at 11.30pm on 30 July given it was a Google form I've filled in which won't get processed immediately...

But we'll see. If we get in then I suggest we use both September meets as a partial Sugru-project night. Was hoping I could make up one Instructable from my existing Sugru hack, but it seems I've already done so - http://www.instructables.com/id/Fix-a-broken-meter-cupboard-latch/

Mat

Stephen Bridges

Jul 30, 2014, 6:39:49 PM7/30/14
to Northackton
I've probably got some spare sugru if required.