Milton Keynes hackspace.

Paul Hegarty

Mar 1, 2015, 2:28:17 PM3/1/15
to north...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys (and gals)

I am currently in the process of starting a new hackspace over in MK. With the unfortunate closing of Northackton, I suspect there might be come hackers looking for a new home.

If you are based near MK (or are happy with a commute), I am aiming to arrange a meeting for about a fortnight's time. If you are interested, feel free to come along.

I have posted a more detailed message over in the Milton Keynes Hackspace Group. Feel free to join us there, or to reply here if you want to know more, or have suggestions.

Happy Hacking!

Paul

Paul Hegarty

Mar 6, 2015, 8:19:56 AM3/6/15
to north...@googlegroups.com
For those that are interested. Milton Keynes Makerspace is meeting on Thursday 19th of March, at MK Social, near MK Theatre. Meeting starts at 7:30. The bar does bar food as well as drinks for those interested. MK9 3PY for the Satnav.