East Anglia Rocketry Society Big EARS 2014

Mat Burnham

Apr 29, 2014, 3:12:48 PM4/29/14
to north...@googlegroups.com
I'm thinking of going over to take a look at some high power rocketry over the weekend. Not sure which day yet.

Anyone else interested?

Mat

Stephen Bridges

Apr 29, 2014, 4:06:55 PM4/29/14
to Northackton

Amy and I are tempted, although we're busy Saturday, and Sunday evening. So find out what they're doing Sunday morning and afternoon or Monday?

Stephen Bridges

Apr 29, 2014, 4:08:47 PM4/29/14
to Northackton

The brochure doesn't say by the way, but it does have this great rule on site:

16. No person shall use the word “FIRE” to refer to anything other than an actual fire or flaming situation

Mat Burnham

Apr 29, 2014, 4:35:01 PM4/29/14
to north...@googlegroups.com

There doesn't seem to be much of a schedule shown online. I imagine its fairly weather (wind and cloud base) dependant.

I'd go for Sunday to honest as if they have a good run I wouldn't be surprised at people packing up earlier on Monday. Looks like it was only two days last year.

Stephen Bridges

Apr 29, 2014, 4:37:50 PM4/29/14
to Northackton
According to the Action for ME who website, on Sunday "The Rocket Men will launch M.E. Awareness Month with a 26-foot Action for M.E. rocket. More details coming soon!"