monday 29th

Adrian Godwin

Sep 27, 2014, 10:12:01 AM9/27/14
to northackton
Looks like the first monday for a while that I won't be working. It's down as a project night - anything particular going on that I might need to bring stuff for ?

Stephen Bridges

Sep 27, 2014, 10:37:45 AM9/27/14
to Northackton

What do you want to do? 😋

On 27 Sep 2014 15:12, "Adrian Godwin" <artg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Looks like the first monday for a while that I won't be working. It's down as a project night - anything particular going on that I might need to bring stuff for ?

Adrian Godwin

Sep 27, 2014, 1:01:23 PM9/27/14
to northackton
Project stuff is fine. I've finally found a decent DVM to leave there. If the laser needs some work, are there any parts we'd need ?

Stephen Bridges

Sep 27, 2014, 1:19:43 PM9/27/14
to Northackton

It needs a clean more than anything. We have the bits, just never got round to it

Adrian Godwin

Sep 27, 2014, 1:21:09 PM9/27/14
to northackton
I could bring a vacuum cleaner

Adrian Godwin

Sep 29, 2014, 1:18:16 PM9/29/14
to northackton
Cancelled, due to me being infested with germs. Next one, hopefully.

Stephen Bridges

Sep 29, 2014, 1:49:12 PM9/29/14
to Northackton

Heh, get well soon