Leicester Space Centre Creator Fair

Dominic Morrow - Nottinghack

Sep 4, 2014, 5:40:54 PM9/4/14
to north...@googlegroups.com
The creator fair at the Leicester Space Center have had a few let downs for their reinvented Maker Faire event... it'll be great practice for our own Faire and a great opportunity to engage with the wider maker community!

they've had a few techy makers drop out and are mad keen to establish their event and need a little help.

you can ask for a little towards travel and accommodation exoenses in your application! I'll be in New York (probably) so can't join you it but Martin Raynsford (my laser cutting colleage) and your good friends from Nottinghack and Leicester Hackspace will be there as well as lots to see and do. If nothing else it's a good way to get a look around the space centre which is usually charged at something like £8 per head!

If you do apply tell them I (Dominic) sent you along.

Dominic

Stephen Bridges

Sep 6, 2014, 4:52:46 AM9/6/14
to Northackton
Hi Dom,

Do you know how long the faire is for on the Sunday?  I can't do the Saturday, but could possibly come for a bit on the Sunday.  The NSC itself is open 10-5, so I assume it's that or a subset.

W.

Stephen Bridges

Sep 11, 2014, 5:09:10 PM9/11/14
to Northackton
Sorry, I was hoping to sort something out but I'm too busy.  Enjoy the various faires!