Sugru Build Night - 8 September 2014

Mat Burnham

Aug 19, 2014, 4:55:15 PM8/19/14
to north...@googlegroups.com
Due to absences and a little festival called EMF, we've missed a couple of meetings recently. September 15th isn't looking that great either - so, I though I'd go out on a limb and break tradition and suggest a meeting out of sync!

We've been accepted into Instructables' September 2013 Build Night with Sugru. So, 8th September from 7pm will be Northackton's Sugru build night.

A large block of Sugru arrived on my doorstep last week. Please come along with your ideas and make something cool that we can show off on our blog and on Instructables. The more the merrier.

Some inspiration to get you started:

Mat

Stephen Bridges

Aug 19, 2014, 4:59:13 PM8/19/14