Welcome friends.

Orson Zedd

Dec 19, 2008, 4:19:12 PM12/19/08
to North Mississippi Atheists
Dear fellow atheists,

Mississippi is as hospitable to atheists as a supernova is to a
glacier, but I feel an obigation to organize us. Part of this is
probably my fundamentalist christian upbringing talking, but I feel it
important for us to have a group of nonbelievers to associate with.
Although we can acknowledge each other if we see each other in the
liquor store.

I was told that local atheists and agnostics and secularists and
humanists didn't feel the need to organize. But I do. This is part of
your identity. Don't try hiding it. Don't feel bad about being
insightful. I'm pulling for you. We're all in this together.

Your friend,

Orson Zedd.