A TV opportunity for makers

Alistair MacDonald

Nov 12, 2023, 4:21:54 PM11/12/23
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

This is from a TV local production company looking for "inventors" with an idea to make into a prototype. If you are interested you can contact them through cas...@twentysix03.com .

>Hello,

My name is Emily and I am emailing from TwentySix03, a TV production company in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear.

We are currently casting for a new BBC series and are looking for aspiring inventors who have a brilliant idea but need some help in turning it into reality.

For those that we invite to participate in the series, the aspiring inventor will be invited to our workshop to work with a group of talented product designers and engineers, and may see their idea transform into a workable prototype.

Many thanks and kind regards,

Emily

Any personal data you give us will be processed in accordance with our privacy policy.
https://www.twentysix03.com/index.php/privacy-policy/

Please say if there are any reasonable adjustments needed to assist you in applying for this show.