Reminder: Free MIT course material

瀏覽次數:47 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Will McElderry

未讀,
2022年2月7日 下午4:30:012022/2/7
收件者:North East Makers

Hi All,

I know that it's been mentioned before, but it's been a while, so just in case there's something for you in there, here's a reminder...

A number of MIT courses are available online (no login/sign up required):

    https://ocw.mit.edu/courses/find-by-number/

You can download video lectures, notes and more.

I'm currently working through:

   Circuits and Electronics (6.002)

   Signal Processing (6.003)

Plus dipping in to various maths courses to support that - forgotten the course numbers, but covers 'fun' like complex numbers & the complex plane, calculus and polynomials...

I'm looking forward to more including robotics, AI, ML and Machine Vision,Quantum computing, though it will take me a while to work through it and some of these are already a fair bit out of date with the fast pace of change!

Shout if you find something interesting for you!

Will.

Brian Degger

未讀,
2022年2月7日 下午6:29:252022/2/7
收件者:north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Will
found this through that

Brian is a wity and occasionally outgoing individual. Othertimes he is a recluse,stuck in his own mind valley.

twitter: @drbrian
insta: @iheartelectro

回覆所有人
回覆作者