Open night

Nickdrumr2

Jan 30, 2024, 11:03:17 AMJan 30
to North East Makers
Hi,

I've been a member of the group for years...and years. But having recently moved from Darlington to Hebburn. I'm thinking about getting a bit more involved.
I'm guessing it's ok just to rock up and have look at the space?
If so. I'll try and get there as much as possible. If that's ok. hahaha

Hopefully see you soon.

Nick

Glen Beestone

Jan 30, 2024, 11:22:17 AMJan 30
to North East Makers
check before coming that someone is definitely opening up

other than that there's always someone around on Wednesday visitor night so just turn up.

if you've not been around for a while and not been to the new place at all then wednesday is probably the best time to look around see the new layout meet new members make future arrangements to get inducted on some of the new machinery that may have been acquired since your last time.

Cheers,

Glen

--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Glen Beestone

Alistair MacDonald

Jan 30, 2024, 11:31:10 AMJan 30
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nick,

As Glen says it is best to come on a Wednesday if you are visiting the news space for the first time. Just rock up between 6:30pm and 8:30pm and ring the bell. We are currently opening Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings to members, but that will be mentioned in the new induction.

See you soon.

All the best,

  Alistair