Makers List Malware Warning

Alistair MacDonald

Nov 27, 2023, 9:04:31 AM11/27/23
to North East Makers
Just a warning that we are getting a number of malware links being posted to this list. They are all being caught in the moderation queue at the moment, but be cautious of following any links as Google may not catch them all. Even email from those people you know as it may not really be them.

Most seem to be for fake book downloads, but I expect that might change.

All the best,

  Alistair

Alistair MacDonald

Dec 8, 2023, 7:48:49 AM12/8/23
to North East Makers
Just to add this is still happening. Everything I ending up in the moderation queue, but I am having to deal with that, so I have temporarily set the list to “ask to join”. It may or may not help. We shall see. If you want to join the just ask.

All the best,

  Alistair