Parts to Donate

ed turnbull

Oct 5, 2021, 2:32:25 PM10/5/21
to North East Makers
Hi
The integrated circuits listed in my earlier message are all DIL and not SMD which makes them useful for development. Can someone please let me know if you would like them, they are free!
Ed Turnbull

Alistair MacDonald

Oct 6, 2021, 12:28:24 PM10/6/21
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ed,

Thank you for the offer. For some reason your original email had ended up in my gmail spam fonder and I wonder if that has happened to others as well.

Anyway, the offer is appreciated and normally we would gratefully accept all of it for Maker Space, but at the moment everything is stored in boxes while we wait for the contract for our new home to be finalised. Where abouts are they located at the moment?

All the best,

  Alistair

ed turnbull

Oct 10, 2021, 6:33:42 AM10/10/21
to North East Makers
Hi Alistair
Thanks for getting back to me.
I am located in Hexham as are the parts.
When you are recovered from your move, and hopefully able to re start please get in touch (ed.tu...@tiscali.co.uk) and I am sure that I will be able to get the parts to you.
I would enjoy seeing your "Maker Space" and could deliver them.
All the best
Ed