Light up sign for 386

Alistair MacDonald

Sep 21, 2022, 5:52:40 AM9/21/22
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
The record shop upstairs has asked JP if anyone could make a light up sign.

I have been asking all the human interaction questions because, well, I am me, and I think it has two requirements....

1) It needs to be a fancy light up sing. They really want it to light up because that is a thing they want.

2) They need it because people are coming across the bridge and can not find them.

Anyone interested in taking this on?

FWIW it is to go in their window, although if someone can not see the current signs when they are explicitly lookin I don't see how making it light up will help. Personally I think  they need to put a makeshift arrow under the road sign pointing down the side of the building, and another on the fence, but that is drawing to solve requirement 2 when they are fixated on requirement 1 and presume the other will just magically be fixed because it lights up.

All the best,

  Alistair

David Pye

Sep 21, 2022, 10:08:43 AM9/21/22
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
How about a lightup set of numbers on a rotating black disc made to look like a record?!?

Alistair MacDonald

Sep 21, 2022, 10:38:56 AM9/21/22
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Oddly I have been asked to CNC a dient record for something else. I suspect they just want the current logo (if you can call it a logo) and it to light up.

Brian Degger

Sep 21, 2022, 12:05:10 PM9/21/22
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
586 records I believe they are ;) Rather than 386 (though that would be a cool name too)

Alistair MacDonald

Sep 21, 2022, 12:40:28 PM9/21/22
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com