Fwd: Make the cool stuff you’ve been dreaming about

gl...@technologist.com

Oct 19, 2021, 2:21:32 AM10/19/21
to north-east-makers
HumbleBundle have a special on maker ebooks this month.

Glen

--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
On 18/10/2021, 19:28 Humble Bundle <con...@mailer.humblebundle.com> wrote:
Pay what you want and support the Maker Ed Initiative!
Humble
Humble Book Bundle: Coding & Hardware by Make

Turn your ideas into real hardware and coding projects with ebooks like Make: Fusion 360 for Makers, 2nd Edition, Make: Geometry, and Make: Getting Started with 3D Printing, 2nd edition.
Check it out

Supporting:

Humble Book Bundle: The Ultimate DevOps Bundle by Packt

Pay what you want to upgrade your DevOps toolkit with this ebook bundle from Packt!
Check it out

FB   TW   INSTA   TWITCH   BLOG

This email was sent to gl...@technologist.com
unsubscribe | email preferences | contact support
© 2021 Humble Bundle Inc.
160 Spear Street Suite 1000, San Francisco, CA 94105