Parts to donate to you

ed turnbull

Sep 20, 2021, 3:06:35 PM9/20/21
to North East Makers

 Hi

Can you please make sure that the correct person sees this.

I have some new and used items that I need to dispose of and thought that they may be useful to your organisation. They are free and a way of getting them to you would have to be agreed as I live in Hexham and very rarely travel to the Big City!

2 X USB Serial Adaptor Keyspan USA_19HS. New, unopened

1 X USB Extender (USB 1.1) Lindy, up to 50m via Cat5 network cable. New, unopened.

2 X Techconnect Amplifier TC2_AMP2, unused in original box.

20 X TEA3717 Stepper motor driver, new.

24 X MCP23S17 SPI 2 x 8 bit bidirectional port expander, new

28 X IRFD9024 60v 1.6A P channel DIL mosfet, pulls from unused equipment

12 X IRFD9024 60v 1.6A P channel DIL mosfet, new.

Please let me know if they are of use to your members, or not, by emailing me ed.tu...@tiscali.co.uk.

Ed Turnbull