New Maker

Raghunath Palla

May 1, 2024, 11:59:13 AMMay 1
to North East Makers
HI all,
My name is Palla, I am Hobbyist, love to code, tinker electronics, currently working in Stanley Black and decker as Firmware engineer. I can talk on Embedded, PCB, AI coding, Linux, photography, painting. I would love to visit maker-space today, excited to meet you all. Happy Making, Palla.

Glen Beestone

May 1, 2024, 12:48:22 PMMay 1
to North East Makers
We are lways happy to meet new makers and show you around

I won't be there tonight, but plenty of others will be.
we are open from 6:30. just press the bell located to the left of the green doors facing out onto the main road

Regards,

Glen

--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.