Meeting up

Cestria

Apr 18, 2024, 6:09:36 AMApr 18
to North East Makers
I am a programmer/electronics engineer who has got back into electronics through Raspberry Pi. There is just so much you can do with these devices and others like it. I am also interesting in learning more about the world of 3D printing. Does that sound like anything your group would be interested in?

Alistair MacDonald

Apr 18, 2024, 6:13:38 AMApr 18
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Hi,