More moving help needed, but this time for our friends

Alistair MacDonald

Sep 13, 2021, 5:26:43 PM9/13/21
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
As you may well know we have been supported by JP and Peter over the
years. We have helped each other and this is one of those times where
they need our help.

They have only 2 days remaining to get everything shifted out of the
building, and currently this is not enough. So, we are going to try
and help them out a little.

Can you spare some time on Tuesday in the day or in the evening? If
so, your help will be greatly appreciated. It will mostly be moving
things around with perhaps little packing.

All the best,

Alistair