Beginner airbrush?

George B

Jun 13, 2021, 10:12:52 AM6/13/21
to North East Makers
Good afternoon folks!

I'm looking to add a little more detail into some of my plastic parts that I've painted and I'm thinking of grabbing an airbrush.

I'm no artist and I can only just about manage a can of spray paint most of the time so I am a novice in the painting world.

It's primarily to be used on 3D printed plastic parts as well as cardboard for prototyping. I'm not looking for super in-depth miniature detailing, but rather adding a bit more life and shading to some of my projects.

If anybody knows of a good one, or a good kit, I'm all ears!

Thanks,
George