Using the 3d printer

Joshua Gant

May 29, 2024, 12:57:10 PMMay 29
to North East Makers
Hi all,

I'd like to use one of the 3d printers to print some small parts. To be honest I don't have a good idea how long it will take. The printable listing estimates 1 hour 17 minutes. The parts have already been helpfully bundled together so it shouldn't take multiple rounds of printing.

Here's the file on printables if you're interested. As you can see already helpfully sliced and presented in a gcode format for octoprint to eat. And configured for just the printer that you have.

I'll of course pay the membership fee and a donation to cover any PLA usage and any of your time wasted! Renumeration in pints if you prefer.

I don't have too much free time to offer the group to be honest but happy to pop in and show off the project once its done. (Not that it's very inventive on my part).

Would it be feasible to pop down one Wednesday and set this going? More than happy to let someone else press the buttons, I don't want to break anythin.

Cheers,

Josh