Digital Skills Position

Alistair MacDonald

Jan 18, 2022, 12:20:37 PM1/18/22
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone fancy working in a university for a year and giving digital skills to non-digitally skilled academics? This will be for one of my past employers and it sounds like it will be focusing around wearables and clothing. This is part of full time, but only for a year.

If you might be interested then let me know and I will follow up with the obvious questions that I don't have the answers to yet.

All the best,

  Alistair

Katy Marshall

Jan 18, 2022, 12:55:42 PM1/18/22
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alistair,

I've got years of experience teaching tech-ed content to a wide range of people. I've either run prewritten content or developed my own to help others learn a number of maker skills, such as coding, digital making, electronics and design.

I'm interested in the work and would like to know more about what the university would be looking for!

Thanks,
Katy

--

Katy Marshall