iPhone opening tool (not a hammer)

Alistair MacDonald

Jul 29, 2021, 11:49:37 AM7/29/21
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone have one of those fancy screwdrivers that will open an old iPhone4?

All the best,

Alistair

jon.d...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2021, 6:03:42 AM8/13/21
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Have you checked in the space around the solder station area?  I'm sure David Pye donated a set of small bits that includes the more esoteric types like tri-lobe and Star pattern (not to be mixed with Torx!).

Sent from Nine

Does anyone have one of those fancy screwdrivers that will open an old iPhone4?

All the best,

  Alistair

Alistair MacDonald

Aug 13, 2021, 6:14:36 AM8/13/21
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
I did in the past, but I should check again just in case there is a new one. The one I am looking for is Apple specific. Technical any that exist outside Apple are infringing a patent, but that has not really stopped them existing.

All the best,

  Alistair