Drew Watson

Mar 18, 2015, 1:04:59 PM3/18/15
to Makerspace
Hi again guys, I'm looking at getting a hand wood carving set, to do some fine relief work, but I'm not sure what to buy. I'm looking to get a relatively cheap kit and was wondering if any of you guys had any recommendations?

Sent from Mailbox

Glen Beestone

Mar 25, 2015, 7:41:30 AM3/25/15
to North East Makers
always thought it would be useful to have a vertical disk sander at the space

this looks like a very simple way to make it happen.

Anyone got an old Angle gringer they no longer need ? WeE could add a speed controller too

Glen

Mick b

Mar 28, 2015, 6:25:30 PM3/28/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
I  can get  one  for the  group  cheap     I,ll  get back to you on that  glen