We do NOT recycle glass / We are not a recycling station

Alistair MacDonald

Sep 19, 2016, 2:00:04 PM9/19/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

For those who had not realised the recycling at Maker Space works by me carrying the recycling box to the end of Northumberland St and manually moving the bottles across one at a time. So...

> Only empty plastic bottles and crushed cans please.

> Absoluty no glass. We gave nowhere close to take it.

> Please please please take as much as you can home.

> Do not bring recycling in from home.

Can someone who brings a car please help by taking the glass that has been acumulated to a proper recycling point. I have gathered it all together by the bin but I can't carry it all on the bicycle.

Thanks all,

  Alistair