Anyone want some PCB photoresist developer?

David Pye

Aug 13, 2021, 9:27:35 AM8/13/21
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am getting rid of a few things I had from my PCB making time.  Does anyone want a mostly full bottle of Mega Electronics photoresist developer?

First come first served.

Photo attached.

Cheers

David
20210813_142556.jpg

jon.d...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2021, 12:48:42 PM8/13/21
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Would it be any good in the Space's chemical box?

Sent from Nine

Aug 13, 2021, 1:00:52 PM8/13/21
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
I am not convinced that is such a grand idea.

First the box is already full. Second without the rest of the kit I don't see it being used. Third it is a health & safety and disposal nightmare.

If it could really be used then okay, but will it really be used? Really?

All the best,

  Alistair