Your input needed! Survey for Graduate Research

Mert Akol

Apr 24, 2024, 4:39:22 AMApr 24
to North East Makers

Hello there,

My name is Mert, and I am a graduate student at Middle East Technical University. I am studying the effects of the influences of speaking the dominant science language, English, as one’s native language on technological or scientific involvement and predisposition in these fields.

I need input from you makers, and kindly ask you to answer the survey questions on the google form linked below.

Also, I'm looking for participants to interview. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you all in advance.

All the best,

Mert

Link: https://forms.gle/mbtXUkZhSFqfLm178