FW: p3 Does Our Attorney General Protect Our Environment ?

J Parana

Sep 1, 2021, 11:00:17 PM9/1/21
to north-centr...@googlegroups.com

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Richard Martin
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2021 6:37 PM
To: pe...@paforestcoalition.org
Subject: p3 Does Our Attorney General Protect Our Environment ?

How Does Our Attorney General Protect Our Environment ? . . .

AG Shapiro’s Webinar is this Wednesday, September 1, at 6:00 PM

We have to ask him

How will you use Article 1, Section 27 of our Constitution to protect our environment ?

He must use the “Big Hammer” that PEDF has provided – Article 1,Section 27.

 He should be able to explain how he will stop environmental damage from pipelines, methane leaks and frack flowback/brine/produced water/radioactive water . . . Whatever the harm is being called this year.

He must use Article 1,Section 27 of our Constitution since the State Supreme Court affirmed it as law on June 20, 2017.

And how will AG Shapiro stop the Governor from ignoring A1,S27 ?

Sign up now, and pose your question, so AG Shapiro has time to prepare his response..

https://www.facebook.com/events/213168870770551/?ref=newsfeed

Dick Martin

www.PaForestCoalition.org

Mission: Good Stewardship of our Public Lands

Support PEDF, the grassroots organization that won the landmark State Supreme Court decision which guarantees our Constitutional right to Clean Air & Water.

The PFC will now match the next $ 8,000 given to PEDF.

Donate by check or PayPal

You'll never miss $10 /month !

https://www.pedf.org/donate-for-litigation.html

Pennsylvania Environmental Defense Foundation

To unsubscribe, simply hit 'reply', making sure to

retain the subject line with the letter/number code.

No robots here, just actual humans who care.