Sierra Club Webinar on Fracking, Landfills, and Leachate, Nov. 16, 7pm

JBL

Nov 11, 2021, 5:34:29 PM11/11/21
to North Central PA Forum

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: CORRECTED DATE: Webinar: "Fracking, Landfills, and Leachate"
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 06:31:10 -0600
From: Sierra Club Atlantic Chapter <re...@emails.sierraclub.org>
To: rac...@ecobooks.com

Join us Tuesday, Nov 16th at 7pm

Sierra                                                          Club Atlantic                                                          Chapter
UPDATE: Apologies for the previous email's incorrect day of the week. The webinar is Tuesday, November 16th at 7pm. The webinar link is correct, so if you have already registered, you will be all set for Tuesday evening's webinar. If you have not already registered, do so by clicking the link below. Hope to see you next week!

When NYS codified the ban on high volume hydraulic fracturing in 2019, many thought that the state wouldn't have to deal with the negative and toxic byproducts of the fracking industry. However, as many in the Finger Lakes region have come to learn, the fracking ban hasn't stopped the industry from importing its waste from other states and dumping in our landfills.

Join John F. Stolz, PhD, and other experts as they discuss their findings regarding fracking waste, landfills, and leachate.
We look forward to the discussion and hope you are able to join us! And if you have friends or colleagues who may share the same concerns about these issues, feel free to share the registration information!
Kate Bartholomew, Chair
Sierra Club Atlantic Chapter
Register for the Webinar
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
YouTube
This email was sent to: rac...@ecobooks.com
This email was sent by the Sierra Club Atlantic Chapter
744 Broadway Albany, NY 12210
*