Pennsylvania, Ohio and a good friend to all

1 view

JBL

Apr 18, 2024, 8:07:56 AMApr 18
to North Central PA Forum
-------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bob Donnan <donnanl...@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 18, 2024, 6:59 AM
Subject: Pennsylvania, Ohio and a good friend to all

PA Senators Comitta and Muth held an excellent senate hearing yesterday, about the ongoing road dumping of radioactive oil & gas wastewater

Riveting testimony by four individuals -- I listened to the entire 2-hour hearing, as everyone living in Pennsylvania should do with the online video replay.

Isn't it odd how we have two state senators, from the other end of Pennsylvania, standing tall on an issue that our local senators should?

Where are local senators: Bartolotta? Ward? Vogel?
(Duh: Pro-gassers with their blinders on!)

Video of Hearing (125-minutes)

+++++++

East Palestine, Ohio

Mike Stout shared his new music video.

Did anyone ever determine if that hopper railcar, with the overheated axle causing the train wreck, was headed to Shell's cracker plant?

+++++++

Ron Gulla (vs. Howard Hanna real estate) finally gets his day in court,,, after nearly 17-years!  Ironically perhaps, it's on Earth Day - Monday April 22, starting at 7:00am in front of Judge Gilman. Rise and shine!

One prediction: His trial will last more than one day, so if you're already supporting Mother Earth on Monday, you should still be able to support Ron on Tuesday. Ron's email: figh...@gmail.com

Hopefully, there's a large turnout in the Washington County courtroom for a man who has bent over backwards for anyone who asked, even in several states outside Pennsylvania, often at his own expense.

+++++++

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are."  Benjamin Franklin