Frack attack against animals

JBL

Dec 14, 2012, 3:49:15 PM12/14/12
to North Central PA Forum

fyi

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Natural Gas] Frack attack against animals
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 14:19:10 -0500
From: Mike Ewall <mi...@energyjustice.net>
To: Natural Gas Opponents List <natur...@energyjustice.net>

Natural Gas Opponents List (natur...@energyjustice.net)

Anne Butterfield asked that I share this...

From: Anne Butterfield <AnneF...@comcast.net>

This article presents some research tracking
animals gravely ill in fracking regions.  A
Cornell researcher is tracking this…

http://cironline.org/reports/livestock-falling-ill-fracking-regions-4041

Please pass along this info as appropriate...  A
friend, a sustainability advocate who's in DC often, just gave me this tip --

"just back from DC.  I had a very interesting
conversation with a friend at USDA who has had a
long-time career there.  I was discussing the
animal death issue related to fracking.  The
person had an immediate response: Get APHIS
involved.  They are the animal and plant health
arm of USDA.  They said getting them involved
would cause a lot of heartburn to the O&G
guys.   If you have ANY incidences of animal
health issues related to fracking - we should get on this stat."

---

Mike Ewall, Esq.
Founder & Director
Energy Justice Network