Fwd: MAY FOOLS DAY -- May 1st legislation to Gag you

JBL

May 2, 2024, 8:17:09 AMMay 2
to North Central PA Forum

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bob Donnan <donnanl...@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, May 2, 2024, 8:04 AM
Subject: MAY FOOLS DAY -- May 1st legislation to Gag you

PA Senator Gene Yaw is a real lapdog to the oil and gas industry in Pennsylvania, while he also works to stymie renewable energy. One without the other might be bearable.

His latest legislation passed the state senate yesterday, and oh boy, is it ever a doozy! Gagging public comment from the get go, legislation that violates federal laws.

We're all focused on what's happening in our own backyards, as well we should be. But you really need to keep a third eye on the Pennsylvania GOP. We saw them pass Act 13 under the cover of darkness. Literally.

Here's their latest piece of work, compliments of Gene-oh Yaw: