Discussion on aliens-ufos

Message has been deleted

NAPPN

Apr 18, 2010, 7:22:42 PM4/18/10
to North American Psychic and Paranormal Network
Older NAPPN Posts

Reply by Tracy L Kieffer on January 4, 2010 at 4:29pm
Send Message
The Blues.
I beleive I have had dream contact with these beings. May sound off
the wall but it was extremly vivid and all I can remember is that I
didn' t want to leave the ship and the entity had her back towards me
as if saying I had to leave, and all I can remember is that she wore a
beautiful blue robe type carb, and hair was long and braided and very
thick. and I thought her skin tone was blue, but I can not be certain
of that, all but for when I awoke this is what I immediatly thought. I
also had a channel come through to me, unexpected I might add, not
through me though, some one else that stated they were from the Blue
Rhelm. So if anyone else out there has anything simular I would love
to hear it.

North American Psychic and Paranormal Network

Nov 13, 2020, 11:39:29 AM11/13/20
to North American Psychic and Paranormal Network
this is interesting....
CIA working with a channeler to view mars!