Supernova

North American Psychic & Paranormal Network

May 15, 2018, 9:50:17 PM5/15/18
to North American Psychic and Paranormal Network
a few weeks ago I had a flash vision that showed me a star going supernova. it lit up the sky. at first I had some concern about this and radiation however it does appear after my feeling thru this more that we can witness from earth and not worry about its affects as there is previous history around the year 1000 of this happening. Feels like we will witness it again soon. Eyes to the sky for the light show. Chickie