New NAPPN Chats and Meetings!

North American Psychic and Paranormal Network

Mar 25, 2021, 11:21:06 PM3/25/21
to North American Psychic and Paranormal Network
Welcome to the North American Psychic and Paranormal Network where you can socialize and meet other enthusiasts from all over the world!

Today we are happy to announce we have expanded our network capabilities to give you access to 24 hour a day chats that run 7 days a week!

Our first meet and greet, as well as team organization meetings will take place across 3 evenings Friday, April 2, Saturday, April 3 and Sunday, April 4 at 8pm EST in the NAPPN TV Live Chat on http://chat.nappn.net.  Please try to join on one of those evenings so you can get organized and receive your NAPPN regional affiliation if you are joining a team or are interested in having your team be affiliated with us.

Please visit http://chat.nappn.net to explore and use the chats.

The new chats include:

Paranormal Midnight Express 24/7
UFO Chat 24/7
Mystic Chat 24/7
Conspiracy Chat 24/7
Universal Life Society (Mid-Day into Evening)
Psychic Chat 24/7
Spirit Science Chat 24/7
Magick Chat 24/7
Spiritual Chat 24/7
Free Psychic Reading Chat 24/7
NAPPN TV Live Chat (Scheduled Mid-Day into Evening)

Please note that the NAPPN TV Live Chats will begin on Friday, April 2, 2021. They will occur every Friday, Saturday and Sunday

The 2pm EST NAPPN TV Live Chat will be for Spiritual Seekers looking for an Outdoor Adventure.

The 8pm EST NAPPN TV Live Chat will be for Paranormal Investigations, Discussions, Meet and Greet, and General Open Mic.

We look forward to meeting you!

Peace be with you until then.

Respectfully,
Reverend Chickie Haute
North American Psychic & Paranormal Network