Discussion on demonic-possession

North American Psychic & Paranormal Network

Apr 18, 2010, 8:21:12 PM4/18/10
to North American Psychic and Paranormal Network
Older NAPPN Posts

Reply by Anju on March 20, 2010 at 2:47am
Send Message
I have been possesed and let me tell you, it is not fun.I have lost
friends and sanity. After 4 years of being under its control I am
free. I was under the posesion of fenir although he called himself
different(Rathku) I do not like talking about it but, I have been
threw more pain and darkness than most people can imagen. I use to
summon things many things I use to be able to summon mass army of
demons big and small weak and strong. I was able to open portals and
talk to youknowwho, I will never go back. I thank my sister to this
day for freeing me. If she didnt free me I would be in darkness as I
type this. It stoped my growth I am the size of a 7th grader and I
look like I 14. It stoped me from awakening to my ture spiritual form.
So I am happy that I am on the side of the good guys now. ^..^
9:23am
Send Message
Ya, I have done things I have regreted. I have sommoned a deamon
before. Was a huge mess, I had to trap it and send it back. A friend
of mine was possesed once, she hasn't talked much about it. But I have
been researching this so ifyou want to talk and stuff just send me a
message, cause I know slot of what you went through. So talk to me if
you want to find out more
Send Message
I believe that animals can be possesed. In fact, I have had this
happen to 2 different cats. The first was about 3 years ago and we had
to get rid of her. We really didn't know much about what to do. This
once quiet, loving cat would all of a sudden become nasty and lash
out. Her beautiful blue eyes would turn completely black.
The second was more recent. We had a friend staying with us for a
while. What we didn't know is that he was conjuring demons as we
slept. There was quite a bit involved, but when we found out, we had
him leave and ended the friendship.
Our lovely black cat with bright yellow eyes began acting strangly.
This loving mamma kitty turned on us and her babies and I noticed that
her eyes would turn black when she had these fits.
We did what we needed to and removed this demon, but she never quite
recovered emotionaly.
I am an Energy worker and I communicate with animals, and she like
others, didn't want to talk about it.
Send Message
Cats can host up to "9" spirits!
11:31pm