Drag handles do not show

scaldewi

May 10, 2011, 11:40:23 AM5/10/11
to Norrkross Movie
when trying to move a text field i get no handles like shown in quick
tour.
using macbook pro 17" with 10.6.7

Chipsatz-Modell: Intel HD Graphics
Typ: GPU
Bus: Integriert
VRAM (gesamt): 288 MB
Hersteller: Intel (0x8086)
Geräte-ID: 0x0046
Versions-ID: 0x0012
gMux-Version: 1.9.22
Monitore:
Monitoranschluss:

NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M:

Chipsatz-Modell: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
Typ: GPU
Bus: PCIe
PCIe-Lane-Breite: x16
VRAM (gesamt): 512 MB
Hersteller: NVIDIA (0x10de)
Geräte-ID: 0x0a29
Versions-ID: 0x00a2
ROM-Version: 3560
gMux-Version: 1.9.22
Monitore:
Farb-LCD:
Auflösung: 1920 x 1200
Pixeltiefe: 32-Bit Farbe (ARGB8888)
Hauptmonitor: Ja
Synchronisierung: Aus
Eingeschaltet: Ja
Integriert: Ja
Monitoranschluss:

Martin Wennerberg

May 11, 2011, 3:46:58 PM5/11/11
to norrkro...@googlegroups.com
To see the drag handles the clip must be selected and the Clip/Track switch at the top left should be set to Clip so you're working with clip attributes.

Here's a little screen shot where I select a few text clip boxes: http://gallery.me.com/norrkross#100068

Does it not work like that when you try it?

Martin Wennerberg
Norrkross Software

scaldewi

May 12, 2011, 6:10:42 AM5/12/11
to Norrkross Movie
OK, Selection works like shown in your little cast.

BUT the little squares are missing. the text box becomes active, i
found out if i hit the mouse, where the little bright square should
be, i can even move and resize the textbox.

So the bug really is that the little squares do not show.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/62775856@N04/5712840048/in/photostream/lightbox/

regards
Michael

Martin Wennerberg

May 12, 2011, 10:18:10 AM5/12/11
to norrkro...@googlegroups.com
Do you get the little handles for other clips, eg video or images?

Martin

scaldewi

May 13, 2011, 5:48:27 AM5/13/11
to Norrkross Movie
i only see a little square on the whole canvas. with images or video
in canvas i only get the small light-blue frame but not the little
square handles

Martin Wennerberg

May 18, 2011, 8:07:36 AM5/18/11
to norrkro...@googlegroups.com
I think I finally found the error. Some of the files in the distribution does not have the correct access permissions. I'll release a fixed version soon.

A workaround is to create a copy of the app. Simply select it in Finder and then choose "Duplicate" from the File menu. You'll be asked for and administrator password. After making the copy you can drag the old one to the trash and optionally rename the new one. This fresh copy will have read access for all files for you.

Thanks for the bug report, and sorry for the inconvenience,

Martin