VideoCanvas 3.0b1

Martin

May 21, 2012, 3:54:44 PM5/21/12
to Norrkross Movie
Hi all,

There's a beta test version out that you can get here:
https://files.me.com/norrkross/8neyse

I'd be really grateful for some help testing it.

Here are the main news:
New document format. It now includes all the media files so it's
easier to share.
Create transitions simply by dragging clips so they overlapp.
The export function is now integrated rather than a separate app.
UI polish.
Many bug fixes, including save bugs and copy/paste clips and tracks
bugs

Martin Wennerberg
Norrkross Software

Martin Wennerberg

May 27, 2012, 6:22:04 AM5/27/12
to norrkro...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

There's a new beta version with a number of fixed bugs. This version will run on 10.7.3 and later.

Get it at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1213210/VideoCanvas_3.0.b2.zip

Please let me know if you find any bugs,

Martin Wennerberg
Norrkross Software

michel le Stum

May 28, 2012, 1:04:00 PM5/28/12

On Monday, May 21, 2012 9:54:44 PM UTC+2, Martin wrote:
Hi all,

There's a beta test version out that you can get here:
https://files.me.com/norrkross/8neyse

Thank you for your work Martin.
I have only one day free this week (and a video to work on) and after I go in Spain one week, but dont worry,  I'll try to be a correct bug tracker ;-)