I Give Up - How Can You Change The Volume Settings in Norrkross Movie?!

JonSwifty

Apr 7, 2012, 12:06:59 AM4/7/12
to Norrkross Movie
I'm using version 1.2.2 of Norrkross Movie; it's been on my harddrive
forever and this is my first time experimenting with it. I was easily
able to put some basic clips together (and a greenscreen effect), but
I can't find ANY control which will let me adjust the volume of the
clip (or the sound effects track I'd like to add for quiet ambience).

There's nothing about adjusting volume or mixing multiple audio
sources in any "Help" or online source I've been able to find. And I'm
flustered because I can't find a control ANYWHERE. I get the idea that
somewhere - somehow - you can call up a volume attribute and manually
enter a volume, but this hasn't been available to me in the Attribute
window...or anywhere else.

Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Martin Wennerberg

Apr 11, 2012, 3:02:01 PM4/11/12
to norrkro...@googlegroups.com
Click on the clip in the time line to select it and look for the attribute list at the left part of the window. In it you should find a Volume attribute that you can select and then adjust.

If you select "Clip" at the top left of the window you'll set the volume for only one clip, and if you select "Track" you'll adjust the volume of all the cllps in that track.

Kind regards,
Martin

JonSwifty

Apr 12, 2012, 9:59:01 AM4/12/12
to Norrkross Movie
Martin- Before I posted I was looking for that attribute and couldn't
find it. Which means (of course!) that this time when I looked for it,
it was there and worked fine! I'm not sure if my previous problem was
a glitch of some kind or (ahem) user error. Either way, thanks for the
reply and getting me back on course!

Best,
JS

On Apr 11, 2:02 pm, Martin Wennerberg <mar...@norrkross.com> wrote:
> Click on the clip in the time line to select it and look for the attribute list at the left part of the window. In it you should find a Volume attribute that you can select and then adjust.
>
> If you select "Clip" at the top left of the window you'll set the volume for only one clip, and if you select "Track" you'll adjust the volume of all the cllps in that track.

Ralf Muhlberger

Apr 12, 2012, 8:24:11 PM4/12/12
to norrkro...@googlegroups.com
Speaking of audio, I occasionally use Norrkross to make composite
videos of dance rehearsals. For example a video of the choreographers
doing some moves, with videos of the dance group rehearsing the same
moves next to it. Aligning these would be much simpler if the audio
tracks for each video could be visualised in the way that they are for
audio only tracks. Is there a way of enabling this, or is this
effectively a feature request?

Thanks,

Ralf

Martin Wennerberg

Apr 13, 2012, 1:24:09 AM4/13/12
to norrkro...@googlegroups.com
This is currently not possible, but planned for a future update.

Kind regards,
Martin

Ralf Muhlberger

Apr 13, 2012, 3:15:36 AM4/13/12