Capture

sweety poops

Sep 18, 2011, 3:56:48 PM9/18/11
to Norrkross Movie
How do I capture the movie from my SD card to the VideoCanvas.

Thanks,

George Rubin

Martin Wennerberg

Sep 19, 2011, 11:41:04 AM9/19/11
to norrkro...@googlegroups.com
Hi George,

VideoCanvas does not have any capture functionality, so you have to use some other means to get the files to your computer. If your computer has a SD card reader you can simply put the SD card there and copy the files to your hard drive (eg into the Movies folder) or directly into VideoCanvas. Please mind that VideoCanvas only stores the search paths to your files in the projects so you'll need to keep the files around if you want to open your VideoCanvas projects later.

Kind regards,
Martin