How do you crop?

Mister Tone

Aug 14, 2013, 9:50:35 PM8/14/13
to norrkro...@googlegroups.com
I'm sure it's simple, but how do you do it?

Martin Wennerberg

Aug 17, 2013, 5:57:09 AM8/17/13
to norrkro...@googlegroups.com
There are two different ways to crop, depending on what you want to accomplish. If you want to zoom in to an image you resize and position it so that the edges are cut away at the edges of the canvas. If you instead want to show part of the image in a small rectangle somewhere at the screen you drag in a crop filter and drop it on the clip.

Cheers,
Martin