Crashes a LOT

Shannon Powell

Apr 24, 2012, 10:07:16 PM4/24/12
to Norrkross Movie
I downloaded this app last night in order to finish up a class
assignment. It started crashing a lot, or needed to be restarted while
I was working, but eventually I found work around of smaller files and
trimming my clips in another ap.

But my BIGGEST problem is it crashes every time I try to export/
render. It's due tomorrow, and I've tried 5 times now to export.
What's a girl to do?

Shannon Powell

Apr 24, 2012, 10:07:17 PM4/24/12
to Norrkross Movie

Martin Wennerberg

Apr 27, 2012, 9:34:58 AM4/27/12
to norrkro...@googlegroups.com
Ouch, that sounds bad. I wonder if it might be some 3rd party plugin that causes the crash. Try removing any .component files out of /Library/QuickTime and [your home]/Library/QuickTime

Also, it would be good if you could send me a crash log. They are stored in [your home]/Library/Logs. Email to sup...@norrkross.com

If you're running Lion, the Library folder is hidden and you press the alt key and choose the Go menu in finder to access it.

I'm sorry for the trouble!

Martin