Arrrgh Error on Save

scaldewi

May 27, 2011, 7:41:06 AM5/27/11
to Norrkross Movie
I get an ugly error on trying to save a project

"The document “Untitled” could not be saved as “Untitled.norrmov”. An
error occurred while saving."

I tried to save in an open directory /test which i chmoded 777 first.

Then tried an chmod 777 on the VideoCanvas.app (before making a tar
backup of course)

Neither doesn't help

When i try to export Videocanvas says it has to save first. But at
that place it doesn't work either.

There are 2 Hours hard work in learning involved, so i just let my mac
sleep and hope to get a solution for saving that work later (or maybe
a workaound?)

scaldewi

May 29, 2011, 2:05:04 PM5/29/11
to Norrkross Movie
New issue, i now opened another new project. did no work at all with
it, saved it in the same directory as with the old project and i can
save it no problem.

After that trying to save the first project in the still open window
does still not work.

scaldewi

May 29, 2011, 2:18:15 PM5/29/11
to Norrkross Movie
Now after playing around with the "undo" function i managed to save
the video.

There must have been something in the content (5 tracks, 1 of them
1920x1080 HD video plus some text tracks) that made the problems.

ette

Sep 9, 2011, 5:06:55 AM9/9/11
to norrkro...@googlegroups.com
I have the same Problem.
Cant save.
I deleted one Track with the text and then i saved.

cu Ette

Martin Wennerberg

Sep 10, 2011, 10:48:32 AM9/10/11
to norrkro...@googlegroups.com
A very annoying bug indeed. I'll intensify my attempts at finding it.

Thanks for your patience,
Martin